Support the company s mission by performing day-to-day accounting activities and month-end closing and reconciling activities to ensure timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP. Provide accounting services and analysis for ICM and related companies. The essential functions and basic duties listed below are divided between team members as deemed necessary for proper capacity distribution and cross training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Support sales / use tax processes, including transaction review, accruals, reconciliations, exemption certificates and returns.
- Assist with construction project accounting, including sub ledger reconciliation, coordination of T&M and firm bid billings, and monthly reporting.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and update reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly finance charges and distribute customer statements.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of customer payments.
- Complete customer credit references and audit confirmations.
- Assist with scanning, indexing, A/P entry, lien waivers, PCard audit, weekly and monthly deposits, and mail.
- Assist in special projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- General Ledger/Accounting experience preferred
- Exceptional business math skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, maintain organization, and operate in a fluid and fast paced environment.
- Must be a task-oriented team player with initiative
- Solid customer service abilities
- Sound reasoning and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Able to view computer screen for lengths at a time. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy.