As Manufacturing Test Assembly you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachments and non-hydrostatic operated basic units to prescribed specification. You will also be making mechanical adjustments and performing minor rework to the product. Responsibilities
- Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
- Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
- Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
- Rotate between three consecutive work stations to compete various assembly tasks
- Perform all tasks within safety guidelines.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader
High School Diploma or GED 2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment with at least 1 year in production settingAbility to work with computers and software systems Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memosMust be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Must have some mechanical abilityAbility to perform each essential duty and physical requirements satisfactorily